Members Registration Form: pdf||
Objectives of Bihar Anjuman
Bihar Anjuman: Pledge
- The Anjuman shall be a non-profit social welfare
- The Anjuman shall have no affiliation with any political or
religious organization whatsoever.
- The Anjuman shall respect the law of the land at all times,
and encourage everyone to do the same
Those who (in charity) spend of their
goods by night and by day, in secret and in public, have their reward
with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
[Surah: Al-Baqara, Ayah: 274]
Verily never will Allah change the
condition of a people until they change it themselves [Quran, 13:11]
Part-A: Main Objective
- To promote friendship, social and cultural relations among
NRI Muslims hailing from Bihar and Jharkhand.
- To prepare and maintain a comprehensive directory showing
complete names and addresses of all expatriates from Bihar and
Jharkhand living anywhere in the world.
- To set up an information and guidance centre and maintain a
data-bank of Educational Institutions for career enhancement
- To obtain information from government bodies on facilities
offered for rehabilitation of NRIS returning home and providing the
same to members.
- To propagate Islamic values and participate actively in the
reforms leading to betterment of the Islamic society.
- To organize religious, literary, social and cultural
light a candle than curse the darkness
Anjuman shall strive to establish funds,
to fulfill objectives including, but not limited to, the following:
- To offer aid and assistance to the people of Bihar and
Jharkhand badly affected by natural calamities and other disastrous
- To establish close contacts with other organizations and
extend full support in promoting welfare activities outside Bihar and
Jharkhand for Muslim brethren affected during calamities
- To provide financial support for (a) marriage of
economically weak Muslim girls from Bihar or Jharkhand , and (b) for
technical education to economically weak Muslims of Bihar.
- To help, assist and aid in the establishment of
institutions for promoting technical and job-oriented education in
Bihar and Jharkhand for Muslims.
- To award scholarship to eligible, talented and economically
challenged Muslim students of Bihar and Jharkhand pursuing technical
By no means shall you attain al-birr
(righteousness) until you spend (in Allaah’s cause) of that which you
love [Aal ‘Imraan 3:92]
Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 195 "And spend
in the way of Allah and cast not yourselves to perdition with your own
hands, and do good (to others); surely Allah loves the doers of good."
Part-B: Objectives For Local Chapters (at country or city
- To meet regularly to devise means leading to achieve the
goals, review the working of the Anjuman and to present members' views
and demands/ requirements.
- To provide moral, material and physical help to members in
case of Any accident,Serious illness leading to hospitalization,
Financial crisis, Death
- To provide legal support to members whenever required.
- To provide physical, moral and financial support to
non-member NRI Muslims hailing from Bihar and Jharkhand in times of
crisis, e.g., to stranded new-comers.
- To provide guidance, feedback and assistance to all new
entrants from Bihar seeking placement in the concerned country.
- To maintain a data-bank of prospective employers for the
The above is to be achieved in a
transparent manner by respecting the views of most of the members
through a modus operandi agreed by the group. Members should provide
suggestions in order to make the best use of the resources that we may
generate through cooperation.
Projects Page for details