accepts ISLAM in International Conference, on 24th November 2007, Mumbai, after
getting sufficiently motivated by Dr. Zakir Naik with an answer to her question.
Allah-o-Akbar! Subhanallah! click
here to view the clip
allow the video to load ... ... Relax! Have patience! .....
Amongst the multitude of
religions, ideologies and philosophies, only one can claim to follow the
preserved revelation of the almighty God.
This is an inspiring account of one man's search for the true meaning of life,
and how he chose Islam at the end of his journey. Another insight into why Islam
is the fastest growing religion in the world.
[Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips]
Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips talks about the motto of the believer and that is
"Win-Win" in any given situation we find ourselves in. This is an
important subject that every mu'min needs to know in these times.
About Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips
• Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips was born in Jamaica, but grew up in Canada where
he accepted Islam in 1972.
• He completed a diploma in Arabic and a B.A. from the College of Islamic
Disciplines (Usool ad-Deen) at the Islamic University of Madeenah in 1979.
• At the University of Riyadh, College of Education, he completed a M.A. in
Islamic Theology in 1985 and in the department of Islamic Studies at the
University of Wales, U.K. he also completed a Ph.D. in Islamic Theology in 1994.
• He taught Islamic Education and Arabic in private schools in Riyadh for over
ten years and for the past three year he has been lecturing M.Ed. students in
the Islamic Studies department of Shariff Kabunsuan Islamic University in
Cotabato City, Mindanao, Philippines.
• Since 1994 he has founded and directed The Islamic Information Center in
Dubai, U.A.E. and the Department of Foreign Languages at Dar al Fatah Islamic
Press in Sharjah, U.A.E.
• Among the author's published works are translations of "Ibn
Tayameeyah's Essay on the Jinn", "The Devil's Deception" and
Arabic Calligraphy in Manuscripts.
• He has also co-authored "Polygamy in Islam", and authored
"Evolution of Islamic Law", "Through Repentance",
"Islamic Studies", "Hajj and Umrah According to Qur'aan &
Sunnah", "Islamic Rules on Menstruation", "Arabic Reading
& Writing Made Easy", "Arabic Grammar Made Easy" and
"The Purpose of Creation".
• Author's published works are translations of "Ibn Taymeeyah's Essay on
the Jinn", and Arabic Calligraphy in Manuscripts.
• He has also co-authored "Polygamy in Islam" and authored "The
Qur'aan's Numerical Miracle - Hoax and Heresy", "Evolution of Fiqh",
"Islamic law and The Madh-habs", "Tafseer Soorah al-Hujuraat",
"The Ansar Cult", "The Fundamentals of Tawheed", "Hajj
and ' Umrah According to Qur'aan and Sunnah", "Islamic Studies
(Book:1)", and "Salvation Through Repentance".